My Wedding in Rome offers you a small Umbrian village of Roman origin decreed among the most beautiful villages in Italy, unique for its heart shape, as a dream place for your wedding in Umbria.
Not far from Perugia and located on a hill of the Aniene river valley, this enchanted place retains its medieval appearance with stone houses covered by ancient red tiles, small streets, fountains and the church square that offers a postcard view.
The civil ceremony in the theater
The civil ceremony will be officiated by the mayor or his delegate in an ancient theater in the center of the country, the smallest in the world, built in 1800 by noble families of the country.
The scenography of your wedding will be exclusive and incomparable, a stage surrounded by Italian art and architecture where you will be the protagonists of your story on the stage of the theater, at your side there will be witnesses, while friends and relatives will be your audience.
Spouses can exchange their personal promises with personal phrases or reciting a poem or a song, just like a theatrical work!
Our wedding planner agency will take care of organizing the entire ceremony and arranging for all paperwork, according to Italian law, with a translator in your language where necessary.
Accommodation at Medieval Tower
My Wedding in Rome has chosen for the spouses and their guests an ancient Medieval Tower a few kilometers from the village, now transformed into an elegant charming hotel that tells the story of the place, with ancient Roman walls, a well of spring water inside, stone ceilings, large halls, cozy rooms furnished with antique furniture and Umbrian fabrics.
The rooms are located in the tower and in the renovated buildings, each one is equipped with modern comforts, while preserving the medieval style as canopy beds, antique furnishings and stone fireplaces.
Surrounded by a large and panoramic garden full of greenery, olive trees and fruit trees, in the center the swimming pool overlooking the Tiber valley, it will be the ideal place to spend 2 nights in half board and relax.
Venue for the wedding dinner
My Wedding in Rome offers you three options for the wedding dinner with your guests, all based on typical local products that will delight your palates, to conclude with wedding cake and toast.
- The first proposal is the buffet lunch in the medieval square of the village that offers an incredible fairy-tale scenery, where tables and umbrellas are prepared for the newlyweds and their guests to relax and taste Umbrian bruschetta with cheese, local vegetables and meats, prosecco wine.
- The second hypothesis is a light lunch in a typical restaurant of the village with inside a fireplace for cooking grilled meats and externally a stone-paved garden with seating for the hot summer and spring days, from which you enjoys a romantic panorama especially at sunset. You will taste traditional local dishes with fresh seasonal products, such as Umbrian cheese, local and boar cold cuts, handmade pasta, Umbrian meat, local wines such as Sagrantino.
- The third option is the wedding lunch at the Medieval Tower, reserved for weddings with 34 people. The chef will prepare all dishes, from bread to rustics for aperitifs served with typical cheese and cold cuts, hand-made pasta such as spaghetti alla chitarra seasoned with fresh products, vegetables pies, Umbrian meat and side dishes, dessert, wide selection of Umbrian wines.
Beauty and bouquet
On the wedding day, bridal make-up and hairstyle will be made directly at the hotel, where selected professionals will take care to enhance her beauty in tone with the dress and other accessories, including the flower bouquet delivered during the preparation by the wedding planner.
Immersed in the lights and colors of the Middle Ages, you will have a photo shoot both during the ritual and the celebrations at the proposed location.
The photographic material will be shared online with the spouses in the agreed time.
Umbrian Theatre package includes wedding planner service, processing of paperwork for the civil ceremony, reservation of the theater, beauty and bouquet, photo shoot, the wedding dinner in a venue chosen among the above proposals, 2 nights half board at Medieval Tower.
- 2 nights package for 4 persons starting from euro 4.446,00.
- 2 nights package for 34 persons starting from euro 548,00 per person.
- Quotation on request for groups over 34 people.
Optional of Umbrian Theatre package
Among the optional exclusive services, My Wedding in Rome offers you:
- the rental of medieval costumes made by local tailors, to make you live the medieval atmosphere of the Umbrian village on your wedding day and immerse yourself in its history, so the couple will be the prince and the princess of the village while your witnesses and guests will be the nobles of the Middle Ages.
- The rental of cars, minivans and luxury coaches on the wedding day for transfer from the charming hotel Medieval Tower to the Umbrian Theatre and return.
If you want to customize this package with other services, please visit the extra services page.