The agency My Wedding in Rome offers you the celebration of your wedding in Orvieto, a small village in the province of Terni built by the Etruscans on a tufaceous cliff that still preserves the ancient remains, giving its visitors a splendid view over the Tiber river valley.
Located just over 100 km from Rome and its international airport of Fiumicino, easily reachable by highway or train, Orvieto attracts many tourists who want to visit the well of St. Patrizio, where the legend tells that throwing a coin inside it, you can express the desire to return to Orvieto soon.
In the main square of the ancient village there is the Duomo of the thirteenth century built in white stone mosaic, a masterpiece of Italian Gothic architecture, while not far away you can discover the Orvieto Underground, a tourist route along the galleries dug during the centuries from the ancient inhabitants that offers a unique and fascinating experience.
The civil ceremony
Our exclusive proposal for civil wedding in Orvieto provides the choice between two different places owned by the municipality:
- inside the town hall, a historic building with Gothic origins, inside the sala dei Quattrocento rich in ancient paintings and frescoes;
- Orvieto Underground, in the Old Mill cave with a crusher of the fourteenth century that will give you a unique setting for your wedding.
Our expert flower designers will make the bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers and in the favorite shade, in the shape chosen in tone with the dress, while our wedding planner will take care of delivering it to the bride before the ceremony.
My Wedding in Rome collaborates with professional photographers who are experts in marriage, who know the city of Orvieto well and will therefore be able to make beautiful shots, capturing your expressions as you admire the beauties of the city, during your walk to the town hall.
The photo shoot will follow you during the ceremony, even inside the Old Mill cave of Orvieto Underground, with lights and candles set up for the occasion to offer you an even more exciting environment.
The photographic material will be delivered online in the agreed time frame.
The Orvieto package includes wedding planner service, processing of paperwork and reservation of the municipal location for the civil ceremony, bridal bouquet, photo shoot.
- Package for 4 persons starting from euro 2.565,00.
- Quotation on request for groups.
Optional of Orvieto package
My Wedding in Rome offers you some exclusive optional services:
- the beauty package that include make-up and hairstyle for the bride performed by our local collaborators and experts in weddings.
- Wedding lunch in a typical family-run restaurant located in Orvieto in a historic and prestigious palace of the 1400s, where you can enjoy traditional Umbrian cuisine, where each dish is cooked by using local products. The chef will prepare hand-made pasta, Umbrian meats, typical pastries with creams, wedding cake. You will find wide availability of wines such as Rosso di Montefalco, Sagrantino, local white and red wines.
If you want to customize this package with other services, please visit the extra services page.